Friday, May 4, 2012

Video Card for Dell Xps 210 Slimline?

I have a Dell Xps 210 Slimline. And looking to upgrade to the best video card that will run with it.



Specs:

Processor: Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Processor E6700 (4MB L2 Cache,2.66GHz,1066)

RAM: Dual-Channel DDR2 SDRAM (533MHz,4GB)

Power Supply: 275 watt



Now the only one i am seeing recommended is the Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256mb But that was around august of 2008. And i am hoping to find something a bit more up to date if possible.



Price is not a factor.



Thanks =)|||The one thing I am noticing is your 275W PSU. So unless you upgrade that (and I hear that Dells are picky with PSUs), you will be very limited on what you can get.



I believe you may be able to push for an HD4670 (they take virtually no power to run) so see if you can get that. It should also fit fine in your case.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment