Friday, May 4, 2012

Graphic/video card for slimline s507w pc?

Ok so I have a slimline HP s507w pc and my VGA port broke off. Bummer :( I was told I can get a video card for my pc and be fine. but not sure what to get? is a graphics card/video card the same? if it is i would like some power behind my graphics as well. Not sure if there is powerful enough graphic cards for the slimline though =/|||Video card is another way to say graphics card. And you'll need to find out what kind of motherboard you have and see what kind of video cards it can support before you buy one.|||Well when I Search for Slimline HP S507W I find nothing on hp.com or google so i'm going to assume you posted the wrong model number or the computer in question is supper old.







Down in source I posted a link to a decent mid-level GPU (GRAPHICS PROCCESSING UNIT) & Should work with your computer. (Firs link is to a PCI Express 2.0 X16)





Second Link: (Is to the best PCI X 16 Card) because i'm not sure what your Motherboard supports.





Third link: willl take you to a PCI Express X 1 Card just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment